Sunday fire damages south Everett home

Improperly disposed ashes likely the cause

 

Last updated 7/20/2022 at 4:03pm

Photo courtesy of Everett Fire Department

An Everett firefighter puts out a fire in a detached garage.

On July 14 just before 4 p.m., multiple 911 callers reported seeing thick black smoke and flames in the 2400 block of Columbia Avenue. Firefighters arrived to find a fully involved detached garage fire that was quickly brought under control and ex...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2022