Mukilteo Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

Sunday fire damages south Everett home

Improperly disposed ashes likely the cause

 

Last updated 7/20/2022 at 4:03pm

Photo courtesy of Everett Fire Department

An Everett firefighter puts out a fire in a detached garage.

On July 14 just before 4 p.m., multiple 911 callers reported seeing thick black smoke and flames in the 2400 block of Columbia Avenue. Firefighters arrived to find a fully involved detached garage fire that was quickly brought under control and ex...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Mukilteo
Edmonds
Mill Creek
Beacon Magazine Mukilteo Edition
Beacon Magazine Edmonds Edition
Beacon Magazine Millcreek Edition

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2022

Rendered 11/26/2022 09:17