Mukilteo Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

Letter to the Editor: Students need to be educated on the dangers of fentanyl

 

Last updated 4/13/2022 at 12:11pm

I am a mom of four kids who all went to Mukilteo schools or are currently enrolled. I lost my oldest child two years ago at the age of 20.

He was suffering from a sore throat that would swell up and be very painful. He ended up in the ER twice for his throat. They would prescribe antibiotics, steroids, and pain pills for a couple days. The third time he went to a clinic before he ended up in the ER. Same thing, antibiotics, steroids but no pain meds.

He wouldn't have asked for them either. He died of fentanyl poisoning when he bought what he thought was a Percocet from a known dealer. Hi...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021