Ferry Advisory Committee to host Zoom meeting on Nov. 12 | News Brief
Last updated 11/11/2020 at 11:45am
The Mukilteo Ferry Advisory Committee will be having a public meeting on Thursday, Nov. 12.
The meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. on Zoom. The agenda includes:
• Discussion of current budget cuts and meeting with Rep. Jake Fey
• Construction issues: 1st street; plans for stairs and park access
• Parking lot behind Diamond Knot - seeking state funding
• Bridge planning
• Mount Baker crossing
• Mukilteo Lane traffic pattern change
• Sidewalk not installed by Washington State Ferries
• Promenade: How will the city manage height change on promenade left by WSF toxic waste mitig...