Ferry Advisory Committee to host Zoom meeting on Nov. 12
Last updated 11/5/2020 at 1:31pm
The Mukilteo Ferry Advisory Committee will be having a public meeting on Thursday, Nov. 12.
The meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. on Zoom. The agenda includes:
• Discussion of current budget cuts and meeting with Rep. Jake Fey
• Construction issue: 1st street; plans for stairs and park access
• Parking lot behind Diamond Knot: Seeking state funding
• Bridge planning
• Mount Baker crossing
• Mukilteo Lane traffic pattern change
• Sidewalk not installed by Washington State Ferries
• Promenade: How will city manage height change on Promenade left by WSF toxic waste mitigation?...