Welcome back, Future of Flight
Last updated 10/28/2020 at 12:06pm
The Boeing Future of Flight museum officially reopened for visitors Thursday, Oct. 8.
The gallery, sky deck, Boeing store and Paper Plane Café are open with new health and safety measures in place for visitors and employees. The Boeing Factory tour will remain temporarily closed.
“We are very excited to welcome guests back to Boeing Future of Flight. We have new health and safety measures that include limited guest capacity, face covering requirement for everyone, and physical distancing,” said Future of Flight general manager Christi Medlyn. “The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority.”
These new health and safety measures include:
• All employees and guests over age 2 must wear cloth face coverings (cloth face coverings are available onsite if needed)
• Physical distancing of 6 feet that must be maintained throughout the facility
• Stringent cleaning, sanitization and safety practices
• Operating at 25% of capacity and entries times will be staggered as needed
• By reserving and purchasing tickets in advance, it will ensure proper capacity for visitors. To reserve, visit: https://www.boeingfutureofflight.com
• Cashless transactions
• Signage to facilitate physical distancing
The museum’s hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday, through Monday and it is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Future of Flight is located at 8415 Paine Field Blvd.