Mukilteo Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

Ammonia Leak in Mukilteo Wednesday morning

 

The following is a press release from the Mukilteo Fire Department

Mukilteo Fire Department units were dispatched early Wednesday morning to a reported fire alarm sounding in a commercial building in the 11400 block of Cyrus Way in Mukilteo.

Upon arrival, crews found a cloud of gas outside the business and called for a county hazardous materials team response. This response brought elements of the county haz-mat team from Everett Fire, South County Fire, Fire District 7, and Marysville Fire to the scene. Initial recon indicated the possibility of an on-going leak. Haz-mat team me...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 11/11/2019 15:52