Mukilteo Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

Fire causes damage to condo building


Last updated 10/10/2018 at Noon

A typically sleepy night in Mukilteo quickly turned chaotic when a small fire erupted at the Longwood Village Condominiums last Wednesday.

Members of the Mukilteo Fire Department, along with crews from Everett Fire, South County Fire, and Fire District 7, were dispatched at 7:15 p.m. to the condos, which are at the 4800 block of 76th Street Southwest, just behind Olympic View Middle School.

According to Mukilteo Fire Chief Chris Alexander, inspectors believe the cause of the fire was a charcoal grill on the deck of one of the condo units before spreading further. The fire caused damage to...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 07/27/2021 12:03