Mukilteo Boys & Girls needs help with annual Luau
Last updated 8/29/2018 at Noon
The Mukilteo Boys & Girls club is looking for volunteer help for their Annual Luau Fundraiser.
This is a yearly event that benefits kids in the community by raising money for the Club’s operating expenses.
Currently, they have a shortage of volunteers and need more in order to meet their yearly goals.
This year’s Luau will be held at the Mukilteo Boys & Girls Club (1134 2nd St.) on Sept. 29. This is the last year the Luau will take place at this location, as the new Mukilteo Boys & Girls Club is set to open this winter.
Positions needed are:
- Volunteers to assist Chuck Davis with calling all previous donors.
- Volunteers to assist Davis with calling or visiting local businesses.
- Volunteers to work on the Procurement and Sponsorship Committee. These volunteers will actively procure donations and sponsorships throughout the year for the annual Luau Fundraiser.
- New Committee Chair to manage the Procurement and Sponsorship Committee, do data entry and, manage the organization of all donations, sponsorships, etc.
- Volunteers to work on the Display and Decoration’s Committees during final week and day of Luau preparations.
- Volunteers for the day of the Luau.
- Volunteer to handle social media for the Luau Fundraiser, utilizing Facebook and YouTube.
In lieu of volunteering for the Luau Fundraiser, consider donating a financial gift, or a high quality item or service.
If interested in volunteering, contact Chuck Davis at 425-239-7781.