Mukilteo Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

Boys & Girls Club supporter needs help l Guest View

 

August 15, 2018



Rod LaFountaine is major supporter with both time and talents for the Mukilteo Boys and Girls Club. Please read the following message and consider helping if you are able.

Rod LaFountaine got a massive electrical shock by 480 volts, plus he was burned severely from an electrical flash fire it created and it was three-times hotter than the sun. Rod's clothes caught on fire and his hands also have third-degree burns from trying to rip off his clothing and put the fire out that was burning him.

It is a miracle of God that Rod is alive and healing, but Rod and his family need your support...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 11/10/2019 08:01