Mukilteo Ferry Tales
Last updated 6/6/2018 at Noon
Author’s Note: Portions of this article extracted from a “Scenes from the Past” article by Opal McConnell previously published in the “Rosehill News.”
Did you know that:
- Regular Mukilteo-Clinton passenger ferry service began in 1911?
- Car ferry service started in 1919?
- The ferry dock was once at the foot of Park Avenue?
- Before the viaduct over the railroad tracks was built, cars waiting for the ferry lined up from Park Avenue along Front Street?
- The current ferry dock was last updated in the 1980s?
- The Mukilteo-Clinton ferr...