Mukilteo Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

Cat survives house fire; other pets perish

 

August 9, 2017



Mukilteo residents saved a cat from a house fire Monday, Aug. 7, but a snake and a chameleon were not so lucky as they perished in the fire.

The Mukilteo Fire Department, along with units from Snohomish County Fire District 1 and the Everett Fire Department, responded to a reported house fire at 12:34 p.m. in the 5500 block of 104th Street Southwest to find residents outside the home as smoke poured out the front door.

Prior to the fire department’s arrival, a resident and an animal control officer went inside to rescue the resident’s cat, which was treated with oxygen in the back of...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019