Small explosion sends 3 to hospital

 

Last updated 5/17/2017 at Noon



Three people were taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle on Sunday, May 14, following a small explosion in the kitchen of Mukilteo's Speedway Café.

An aerosol can of Pam cooking spray reportedly fell into a deep fryer, causing the explosion. Two people reported severe burns, while a third reported hearing issues.

The Mukilteo Fire Department was dispatched at 11:22 a.m. and arrived at the café soon after, Assistant Chief Brian McMahan said.

The restaurant, located at 11707 Mukilteo Speedway, was closed Monday, May 15, due to the incident. It re-opened Tuesday, May 16.

Joya...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020