Mukilteo Beacon - Your Hometown News Source

Bacon fat causes fire at Beverly Park residence

 

January 20, 2016



A two-alarm fire was ignited by bacon fat at a home off Beverly Park Road Sunday night.

The resident reported the fire around 9 p.m. at the two-story house in the 13600 block of Beverly Park Road in unincorporated Snohomish County. There were no injuries.

“He reported he had been heating bacon fat on the stovetop and it had ignited, setting the kitchen on fire,” said Leslie Hynes, spokeswoman for Snohomish County Fire District 1.

The man and his friend safely exited the house. Two dogs also got out safely. Firefighters rescued a cat. A friend of the resident took the cat to an emerge...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019